1. The applicant shall be a non-Chinese citizen with a valid foreign passport who is aged from 18 to 35 years old and in good health.
Note: Any resident of mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan emigrating to foreign countries, who come to China for studying as international students must hold a foreign passport for four years or more and have a record of actual living in the foreign country for over two years in the recent four years (The actual living in overseas for 9 months in each year can be counted as one year as evidenced by the entry and exit seals).
2. The applicant shall have a bachelor degree or have an equivalent education level and the academic records shall be satisfactory in undergraduate level.
Before May 22nd , 2019.
Email approach: send all application documents (softcopy) to the email of Mingjiang University Newhuadu Business School at email@example.com and indicate email subject clearly with International Student Application as title.
1. Certified true copy of bachelor degree certificate(s) and official/certified true copy of transcript(s)
2. Official IELTS (academic module) score report for applicants who use English language to apply the program, the overall score should be 6.0 or above. Official HSK score report for applicants who use Chinese language to apply the program, the overall score should be level 5 or above..
3. A clear scan copy of your passport (page with photo)
4. Two reference letters
5. A Personal Statement (English or Chinese)
6. A copy of Health Report (medical history, immunization records and contagion statement)
7. Research Proposal.
8. Application form
Note: All the materials mentioned above should be organized in order before e-mailing to MJU. False or omission materials will not be accepted and the materials submitted will not be returned, please keep an extra copy for yourselves.
International Master of Business Administration（iMBA）
Quota： No more than 50 students
Admission and Registration
1. Our university applies to the “application review system” in accordance with interview on the phone or personal short video, applicants’ grades, language level, personal statement and recommended letter.
2.After receiving all the materials of applicants, our school shall review together with relevant departments and enroll on the basis of competitive selection. The admission results shall be published within 2 months and send Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW202）to qualified applicants since July of this year.
3.The qualified applicant shall take Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW202）in person to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate stationed abroad to apply for X visa.
4.The applicant who has been in China may sign up directly in and submit application materials to the Office of International Cooperation and Exchange of MJU before the start of each school year;
5.The qualified applicant shall register in our university with Admission Notice, Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW202) and the originals of relevant certificates on the date specified in the admission notice and pay the registration fee and tuition fee. If anyone fails to register before the specified date due to special circumstances, the applicant shall contact us in advance. After getting the permission, the admission can be postponed. Under normal circumstances, a new school year of our university starts in early September of each year.
6.Our university shall provide pickup service for freshmen admitted by our university for free. Please inform our university the detailed arrival time and place of your trip in written form.
Educational System and Degree Awarding
Educational System: 2 years (4 semesters). Students are required to complete the required credits, complete the dissertations (design) and pass the respondent's defense successfully. The students who meet the requirement of graduation would be granted graduation and be awarded the testimonial and master degree, if students who couldn’t reach the graduation requirements would gain a testimonial for program.
1. Registration fee: free.
2. Tuition fee:
All international students would gain scholarship with waiver of all tuition fee and no more than 2000 CNY monthly living allowance for 4 semesters.
3. Accommodation fee:
The fee is 2600 Yuan/year/person for double room (restroom、air conditioner、water heater)
4. Other fees:
The fee is 3000 Yuan/year/person, includes text book fee, physical examination fee, visa fee, residence permit, comprehensive health insurance fee for foreigners and so on. Please refer to the actual prices for reference.
5. Living Cost: 1500 Yuan/month/person
Newhuadu Business School, MJU
Address: No.200 Xiyuan Gong Road, Fuzhou University Town, Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Contact: Ms. Sissi Wu